Our students are making headlines, and we want to share all the great news with you. We will keep this page updated with important announcements, news stories, and student shout-outs. Please check back often, and help us celebrate our students’ many achievements.
We have new rules for traffic on the campus.
- Speed Limit 5: It is vital that every driver entering the school's parking lot must drive at the speed limit of 5 miles per hour to ensure the safety of every student, parent, and staff member.
- Daily Routine: Students must be dropped off at the parking lot and enter the cafeteria between the hours of 7:30 and 9:00 a.m.
- Late: Students who are late must be dropped off by the blue gates to check in at the front office.
- Safety: Please follow directions from traffic safety staff. Be aware of cones for traffic safety.
- Parking: You must enter through the school parking lot to drop off and pick up students. There is no double parking permitted for safety precautions.
- After-School Pick-Up: For after-school pick-up, you must enter the school's parking lot. After-school hours are from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m. There is no double parking permitted.
The Traffic Safety and Procedures flyer is available for printing.
Students will begin testing on September 1 through October 6.
Some helpful tips for students are:
- Be Present
- Early Sleep Schedule
- Eat Breakfast
- Do your very best!
Los estudiantes comenzaran del 1 de septiembre al 6 de octubre.
Consejos útiles para Estudiantes:
- Estar Presente
- Horario de Sueño Temprano
- ¡Haz lo mejor que puedas!