Our students are making headlines, and we want to share all the great news with you. We will keep this page updated with important announcements, news stories, and student shout-outs. Please check back often, and help us celebrate our students’ many achievements.
We are reaching out to you to share information about an exciting new program starting this summer. Stockton Scholars will be launching its Early College and Career Academy (ECAA) this summer. This is an exciting opportunity to prepare for the seventh grade and to learn about college and career pathways! This summer, the ECCA program will be virtual. We are currently recruiting sixth-grade students from Stockton who will be entering the seventh grade in fall 2022.
Early College & Career Academy (ECCA)
June 13 through June 30, 2022
Monday through Thursday
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
To learn more, please visit the Stockton Scholars website. Once you are on the Stockton Scholars website - click on the “Programs” tab at the top of the page to learn more about the Early College & Career Academy happening this summer. Apply today! Limited spaces are available!
Applications for the ECCA program are due by May 25, 2022!
Student Eligibility/Participation Criteria:
- Students must be currently enrolled at a public middle school in Stockton.
- Students must be entering the seventh grade in the fall of 2022.
- Students must have access to a computer and the internet.
- Parents/guardians/students must attend a mandatory Program Orientation.
- Parents/guardians must attend three evening workshops for the parent/guardian component of the program.
- June 15, 2022
- June 22, 2022
- June 29, 2022
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Eager to invest in your future.
As the 2021–2022 school year ends, we would like to take this opportunity to express our heartfelt thanks to you for another successful year. The year has been full of successes and new challenges. The creative and efficient ways we have all come together to create solutions have been amazing. We also want to thank each child for all the memories and learning that we shared this school year. With less than nine school days left, we would like to provide an update regarding end-of-year school events for the school year, including eighth grade and kindergarten promotion ceremonies. Please see the 2022 Graduation Information flyer for the information.
- Kindergarten Graduation
- Date: May 25, 2022
- Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Church building (next door to the school)
- Kindergarten students may leave after graduation. This will be their last day of school.
- Eighth-Grade Promotion
- Date: May 26, 2022
- Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Location: Church building (next door to the school) Minimum Day
- First through eighth-grade students will be dismissed at 12:00 p.m. This will be their last day of school.
- No after-school program.
The rise in COVID-19 cases caused by the Omicron variant is an important reminder that we need to continue to work together to do all we can to keep our schools safe. To this end, we are urging every eligible person to get the COVID-19 vaccine and booster. In addition, the California Department of Education is joining with the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) to recommend that all school children access COVID-19 testing as they return to school following the holiday break. Please view the COVID-19 Testing for Safe Return to School letter below for details and more information.